‘’Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water is a lot.’’ This is the general reaction of people when they are encouraged to drink more water. Yet surprisingly, within 2 weeks of increasing their water consumption, most people will feel the benefits.
Farewell ‘’tiredness’’, hello ‘’vitality’’
‘’I feel much less tired!’’
Indeed, water is an essential part of the blood. One of the many functions of the blood is to transport oxygen and nutritious elements to the body’s cells in order to nourish them. Those cells will then reproduce energy in a more efficient way, resulting in an increased energy level within people
Drinking water morning, afternoon and evening
Filling a water bottle or several glasses will give you more opportunities to drink it throughout the day. Make sure you think about it when you’re tired, enjoying a big glass of water will do you good!
Here are some tips to help you drink more water
- Fill a large pitcher that contains more than 2L of water and make sure that you have finished it at the end of the day
- Mix ½ flat water and ½ carbonated water if you like bubbles
- Add fresh herbs (mint, basil, thyme…)
- Add fresh or frozen fruits (strawberry, orange, lime, lemon, watermelon, blueberries, mango…)
- Keep a stack of sugar free teas and herbal teas
Cheers to your health!